Personal identification information
We may gather individual identification data from Users in an assortment of ways, including, but not restricted to, when Users visit our site, fill out forms, and regarding other different activities, services, components or resources we make accessible on our Site. Users may be requested, as appropriate, name, email location, telephone number. Clients might, be that as it may, visit our Site namelessly. We will personal identification information from only if they intentionally submit such data to us. Clients can simply decline to supply the same, with the exception of that it may keep them from taking part in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may gather non-individual identification data about Users at whatever point they communicate with our Site. Non-personal distinguishing proof data may incorporate the program name, the type of computer and specialized data about Users method for association with our Site, for example, the working framework and the Internet service providers used and other related data.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
In general, we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• Providing customer service (e.g. responding to queries and requests; informing you about service status and product updates; sending you alerts and newsletters);
• Conducting market research and improving customer service (e.g. conducting market research or surveys; performing market analysis; managing and enhancing our products and services; developing new products);
• Conducting marketing promotions (e.g. sending of alerts, newsletters, marketing materials and invitations from us wholly or through affiliation with third parties; offering promotions and loyalty programs);
• Complying with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements (e.g. providing assistance to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and other governmental agencies; performing internal audits);
• Performing evaluations (e.g. assessing suitability of employees).
In most cases, if you do not provide information about yourself which we have requested, we may not be able to provide you with the relevant product or service.
How we protect your information
We regard breaches of your privacy very seriously and we have implemented reasonable measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, processing or loss by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and supervisory controls. However, you will appreciate that it is not for us to perfectly secure your personal data from cyber attacks, such as hacking, spyware and viruses. Accordingly, you will not hold us liable for any unauthorized disclosure, loss or destruction of your personal data arising from such risks.
The Act also requires us not to store personal data longer than necessary. We will cease to retain your personal data when we no longer require such personal data for the purposes we originally notified you of or for any business or legal needs.
Sharing your personal information
We don't offer, exchange, or lease Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic data not connected to any individual identification information regarding visitors and users with our business accomplices, trusted associates and sponsors for the reasons sketched out above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
By using this Site, you mean your acknowledgment of this policy. If you do not consent to this arrangement, kindly do not use our Site. do not use our Site.
This document was last updated on October 28, 2015.